Monday, November 9, 2009

it's ONLY you.

Let me borrow the famous lines of Albert Einstein that goes this way, "It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge."
Teaching?
You have to be knowledgeable of what you are talking in front of your students. You must show them a very nice model.And has a goal of helping his/her student to realize and achieve their goals in life.
Teachers seem to have a great load at their shoulders ,and they really are.They are the one who's responsible for the students when they are inside the campus, and to think that in a classroom, students outnumber the teacher. And it's really a stressful work.
So, I would like to express my praises and gratitude to all the noble teachers, for their untiring guidance to us-the students.I salute you all for your dedication, though we know that your work is hard, you see to it that we enjoy our time at your classes. If there would be a more appropriate word than "thank you" to express my gratitude I will use it, just to show you how thankful I am to have you.
Yes, without teachers, lawyers, doctors,engineers and accountants would not be there. So, hail to all the teachers who are very dedicated with their work, we THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are our LIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment