Saturday, February 20, 2010

here it comes.......!

And though you want to last forever,you know you never will, you know you never will,and the good-bye makes the journey harder still. ~ Cat Stevens

Third grading has uncontrollably met its end, and it only signifies that we are also heading to our last days here at this campus 'cause fourth grading is coming. Third grading wasn't that easy but I can tell that I have learned a lot. And one of them is the processes on web designing. It's good to know the art of transforming a lifeless web page into a more attracting one. But every situation has its shortcomings, but I managed to cross them. And now I can tell that I am ready to step forward to the fourth grading period.

Its time to bid goodbye to the third grading period. And welcome the fourth grading with open arms! Finals, seniors ball, high school day, graduation day and college life, here it comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment