Saturday, August 15, 2009

At The Beginning...........

Every start is difficult, especially when we don't have any idea with what we are doing.
I was like having a trip without a definite route when I first had the TLE ICT IV, which was one of our subjects. Even though I have an idea what and how is it going to be- dealing with computers and all those stuffs. TLE ICT IV deals with the inside of computer, the internet. I have learned here the history of internet and its features.
In everything we do, we always encounter problems. And honestly speaking, the only problem that worries me is that I am not a computer literate. I am not like my classmates who knows all the stuffs about it. And it's good that my classmates were very supportive , they told me that it is reason why I am there-to learn. And they also told me to stop worrying 'cause it is going to be fine and fun, and so, I just did what they say.
Moving on, I will just enjoy the whole time of our TLE ICT IV. And I will do my best to cope with every lesson and activity we are going to perform.

2 comments:

  1. ,..nice blog...keep it up..continue those great achivements of yours,..keep up the good work..txk,,take a bunch of care,..umaauh

    ReplyDelete